Priority Date is April 15, 2013
- Students who meet this date are considered for additional grant money subject to fundingavailability and student eligibility.
- File information must be complete and accurate.
- Financial aid application will be processed before classes begin if the file information is complete and accurate.
- It’s the easiest way to provide tax data.
- It’s the best way of ensuring the FAFSA has accurate tax information.
- Students and parents won’t have to provide a copy of their tax returns to the college.
Copies of tax returns will not be accepted. Processing will be delayed by 3 to 4 weeks.
So remember to use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool!